Welcome to The Publish Forums.
Welcome to www.xat.com/publish's forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to www.xat.com/publish's forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARE CHAT GOT BLOCKED FROM PROMOTION!

2 posters

Go down

ARE CHAT GOT BLOCKED FROM PROMOTION! Empty ARE CHAT GOT BLOCKED FROM PROMOTION!

Post by mike Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Today we had the chat blocked and this is horible because now we know staff or people do not behave on promotion. This could be anything so we contacted xat today useing the support system this is my message.

Hello, Theres a problem why is are chat xat.com/publish blocked from promotion? If its because of "owner saying bad words on main" "or anything like inapp or something" we have been trying are hardest to stop this and if a player has done it we will ban him for it but its not are fault. Also if its a ban that was "unfair" we always ask other owners before we ban if its the right ban or not. Yes sometimes we act quick but this is only to protect are chat and to protect fellow chatters on are chat. We do not want anyone sneakin in thats under the age of 13 and listening to Inappropriet conversations. We try to keep this when theres NOT a promotion. Please give me a pic to proove what we did and please unblock it Thanks

Reguards,
Mike
mike
mike
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

ARE CHAT GOT BLOCKED FROM PROMOTION! Empty Admin

Post by Admin Liam Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Yes Our Chat got Blocked From Promotion, I don't know when, Why or How though, Because we have tried our hardest finding the perfect staff for Moderating our chat, If there is anyone who knows why our chat is blocked from Promotion, Please Contact us on Our xat Publish Chat or on the Forums.

Also i'm trying to make a ticket on Support but it's not letting me, My Ticket would be:

Hello, My Chat Publish is blocked, Maybe because Someone on promotion didn't behave, and broke xats term of service rules, So now i'm making more trusted staff, and now when we promote our chat,ill have alot of staff Moderating the chat, So we are very sorry for breaking the xat term of service, We won't do it again, Thankyou.

Admin Liam
Admin
Admin

https://publish.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down